Today we will be completing a request from a member that requested a Facebook Credits Generator.
As many of you know, Facebook Credits is a form of currency used in Facebook to redeem to buy virtual items for Facebook games and applications Facebook has to offer. There are several ways to purchase Facebook Credits such as by using your credit card, Paypal, mobile phone, or at a store.
How to get free Facebook Credits with our generator?
Facebook Credits can be purchased at large retail stores such as Walmart or Target. You can also complete long, tedious offers to earn points like Bing Rewards, App Dog, and more. Now with the release of the Facebook Credits Generator you can forget about that.
After several attempts we were able to crack the algorithm to get this generator working. The Facebook Credits Generator has been generating Facebook credits at a 100% success rate. You will be able to choose the amount of Facebook credits that you want.
Facebook Credits can be used in several ways. They are largely used for Facebook games and applications such as Bit Me, Cafe Life, Diner Dash, Farmville, CityVille, The Sims Social, and much more!
Let’s have a look at the generator:
As you can see the Facebook Credits Generator does not require you to log in within the program. This will ensure that your Facebook account is safe. Just make sure to be logged into your Facebook account when trying to generate Facebook Credits. If you’re not logged in, the program will not continue. If you are having any type of issue with the generator, click the “about us” tab in the program itself.
Does this program work?
1,279 Votes for YES
Last Updated and Working on: February 14, 2016
Instructions for using Facebook Credits Generator:
- Run the generator.
- Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account.
- Click “Check Login Status”. If you are logged into your Facebook account, the generator will continue but if you aren’t logged in, the generator will not continue.
- Enter the desired amount of Facebook credits your wish to generate. After that click “Generate Credits”.
- Let’s the process finish, once the circle in the bottom turns green, the process has finished.
- Go back to Facebook.com to check your credits.
- Make sure to share this on any social network!