Timeline will be forced upon it’s users on April 18, 2012. Make sure you download our Facebook Timeline Remover to disable Timeline.
We will be changing things up for this program. Instead of releasing a game hack such as our recent Diablo 3 CD Key Generator or Microsoft Points Generator we will be releasing something very useful for those Facebook Timeline haters! Without any further wait, we present to you the newly coded Facebook Timeline Remover v1.05.39.
Our program will allow you to be able to delete/disable Timeline from your Facebook profile. All you simply have to do is input your Facebook URL and full Facebook name. As you might have noticed, our Facebook Timeline Remover does NOT ask for your e-mail or password. This is to ensure users like you that this program is 100% safe and easy to use. Not only will you be able to get on Facebook without having to deal with Timeline but it’s a great way to show who’s boss! Check out the images below to have a peek at our Facebook Timeline Remover.
Note: We have released an updated version of our Timeline remover. You can still download the Facebook Timeline Remover v1.05.39 if you wish. Timeline Remover v2.0 can now be downloaded!
Facebook Timeline Remover v2.0:
Changelog for v2.0:
- Choose between fast or slow Timeline removing.
- IP masking.
- Friendlier look.
- Much larger and faster server!
- Automatic update checking.
Facebook Timeline Remover v1.05.39:
Changelog for v1.05.39:
- Very basic structure and coding.
- First Timeline Remover released.
- Manual update checking.
Does this program work?
3,864 Votes for YES
Last Updated and Working on: May 18, 2013
As you might have noticed, our program does not work instantly. It takes 1-2 for this process. The speed of this depends on several complicated factors. The reason for this wait is to ensure that Timeline is completely disabled from your Facebook profile.
Instructions to Disable Timeline:
- Make sure you download the program by clicking the download button above.
- Run the program and wait for it to open.
- Enter in your full Facebook name and Facebook URL in the boxes.
- After that is set, click “Remove Timeline.” This will begin the process.
- A message box will appear giving you the check that everything is good, if problem emerges close down the program and restart it.
- Make sure you check for updates, if there is an update and you don’t update, the program will NOT work.
- You’re done, share this program on Facebook!
Timeline, the social network’s new layout that is supposed to “tell your life story through photos, friendships and personal milestones like graduating or travelling to new places.” Until then, Timeline is optional, and users are given a warning seven days (April 18, 2012) before the switchover so they can tweak their profiles.
Problems with Timeline?
Many users have protested that embarrassing photos will be easier to locate, as it will be possible to select a specific year rather than just aimlessly scrolling. However, people seem to be forgetting that the privacy settings are just as capable of protecting that humiliating photo from back in 2007 as they ever were.Another complaint is that the design will bring up unpleasant memories from the past as users can see every post from a specific year at the click of a button.