Note: This program COMPLETELY removes Timeline from your profile. This means that you and your friends will not be able to see it.
HUGE release today guys, Facebook Timeline Remover v2.0! Not only have we updated the entire Timeline Remover but it’s one of our best coded programs. With over 5+ new features, this is going to be a booming program!
Our program will allow you to be able to delete/disable Timeline from your Facebook profile. All you simply have to do is input your Facebook URL and full Facebook name. As you might have noticed, our Facebook Timeline Remover does NOT ask for your e-mail or password. This is to ensure users like youthat this program is 100% safe and easy to use. Check out the images below to have a peek at our Facebook Timeline Remover v2.0
Note: We have an older version of our Timeline remover. You can still download the Facebook Timeline Remover v1.05.39 here if you wish. Timeline Remover v2.0 can now be downloaded!
Facebook Timeline Remover v2.0:
Changelog for v2.0:
- Choose between fast or slow Timeline removing.
- IP masking.
- Friendlier look.
- Much larger and faster server!
- Automatic update checking.
Does this program work?
3,164 Votes for YES
Last Updated and Working on: May 23, 2013
As you might have noticed our program requires 24 hours to fully remove Timeline. The speed of this depends on several complicated factors. The reason for this wait is to ensure that Timeline is completely disabled from your Facebook profile.
Instructions to Disable Timeline:
- Download the working Timeline remover by clicking the download button above.
- Save the file on your desktop and open it.
- Enter in your full Facebook name and Facebook URL in the boxes.
- After you have filled those two boxes out, you can enable IP Masking. This will avoid being banned from Facebook.
- In addition, you can decide whether you want to allow fast or slow processing. Note that if you decide to pick “Allow Fast Process”, the chances of successfully removing Timeline are smaller. There’s not much of a difference though.
- After you have filled out those choices, you can now hit “Remove Timeline”. If you wish to stop the process, click “Stop Process”.
- You should now get a message saying Timeline will be removed. In most cases it will take less then 24 hours to remove Timeline but it all depends on several factors.
- You’re done! Make sure you share this program on Facebook to inform you friends.
New Features in v2.0
As you can see our updated version of our Timeline remover is very different then our last release. We’ve even added a personal help messaging box. If you’re having difficulties with our program, simple send us a message to the program sever. In addition, we’ve added an automatic update checker. No need to worry about updating the program, we’ve got that covered!
In our Options box, we have added several new features as well. You can now decide if you want to use an IP mask to help you from Facebook banning. Although this would be extremely rare, you can always be a step ahead by clicking this awesome feature! We’ve also add the option of choosing a fast process or slow process. This is solely for the user’s preference. If you have a slow internet connection, it is recommended to choose “Allow Slow Process”. In addition, there is a higher chance of a successful removal enabling slow process. The fast process is pretty much for those who have a great internet connection are those that are in a hurry to remove Timeline. Average removal time is normally between 10-24 hours. This depends on two things: your internet connection, and the server’s status.
Timeline, the social network’s new layout that is supposed to “tell your life story through photos, friendships and personal milestones like graduating or travelling to new places.” Until then, Timeline is optional, and users are given a warning seven days (April 18, 2012) before the switchover so they can tweak their profiles.
Problems with Timeline?
Many users have protested that embarrassing photos will be easier to locate, as it will be possible to select a specific year rather than just aimlessly scrolling. However, people seem to be forgetting that the privacy settings are just as capable of protecting that humiliating photo from back in 2007 as they ever were.Another complaint is that the design will bring up unpleasant memories from the past as users can see every post from a specific year at the click of a button.