As an add-on to our YouTube Subscriber Bot, we’re happy to introduce our newly coded YouTube Account Creator. With it, you will be able to receive a maximum amount of 200 free YouTube accounts per day. What’s the use of creating free YouTube accounts? With the accounts you make using our YouTube Account Creator, you will be able to use those accounts to like your videos, get free subscribers, favorite videos, and more. Not only is this a benefit to your videos, but it’s completely free! Let’s have a look at the YouTube Account Creator:
Does this program work?
866 Votes for YES
Last Updated and Working on: June 20, 2013
- Download the YouTube Account Creator.
- Save the program onto your desktop.
- Run the program and click “Click here to continue”.
- Enter the username & password you wish to have. If you do not want to set this, simply check the boxes and random username’s and passwords will be generated to the YouTube account.
- After that information has been entered, choose the amount of delay between the accounts. This will prevent YouTube from banning the accounts. (A minimum of as least 15 seconds is required).
- Choose the amount of account you want the YouTube Account Creator to create. A maximum of 200 are implied to the program to prevent spam and bug throughout the program.
- Click “Start”
- After the process has finished, click “OK” and exit out of the program.
- Lastly, go to the .txt file in the “.exe” folder to see all of the accounts that were created.
- You’re done! Make sure you click the “Like” button below this to tell your friends!